New and returning patients are always welcome! To schedule an appointment please call our office. We will try to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability, including working in same-day appointments.
Please review the below list prior to your first office visit:
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- Bring your Insurance Card
- Bring your Driver’s License or Picture ID
- Bring any referrals and/or medical records that are required for your visit.
- Bring Credit Card (MasterCard and Visa accepted), Check or Cash for co-pays and charges not covered by insurance. Payment due at the time of service.
- Bring completed New Patient Paperwork
We understand that sometimes appointments must be changed due to illness or other emergencies. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call our office as soon as possible. A patient who is late for an appointment may need to be rescheduled. Patients who miss several appointments without cancellation may be charged a fee. This charge will not be covered by insurance plans.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911. Emergency calls after hours will be directed to the physician on call at 816-941-0700. Please be advised that the physician on call will not refill prescriptions. If you need a refill on a prescription, we encourage you to call during regular business hours. The physician on call will not have immediate access to your medical records.