As a courtesy to our patients, we will bill your insurance plan provided we are a participating provider. Many insurance plans require a co-payment at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Bank Debit Cards as well as cash or check. If we are not a participating insurance provider, payment is expected at the time of service.
Please review our Office Financial Policy for more information regarding insurance and payment options. If you have questions regarding your bill, please contact our office. Our practice has no facility fees.
Please inform us if another physician referred you so that we can report findings to that physician following your visit. It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure that your insurance plan’s referral process is followed and necessary paperwork is completed prior to your office visit.
We participate with Medicare and with most major insurance plans. Below is a partial list of participating insurance plans. Since insurance plans change often, please check with our office at 816-941-0700 to verify participation. Additionally, if you do not see your plan listed below, please contact us.
- Aetna (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Beech Street (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Advantage (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Care (HMO)
- Blue Cross Federal (PPO)
- Blue Cross Freedom Network & Network Select (PPO)
- Blue Cross Preferred Care (PPO)
- Blue Cross Preferred Care Blue (PPO)
- CIGNA (HMO, PPO, OAF)
- Community Care Network (PPO)
- Coventry (HMO, PPO) but excludes Coventry Advantage HMO
- First Health Network (PPO)
- Great-West Healthcare-One Health Plan (HMO, PPO, POS)
- Humana (HMO, PPO)
- Preferred Health Care (PPO)
- Preferred Health Professionals (PPO)
- Private Healthcare systems (PPO)
- TriCare/Champus (TriWest)
- United Healthcare (HMO, PPO, POS)